Compulsory Items for all Year Groups
- Blue logoed V-neck or crew neck sweatshirt or cardigan
- Grey straight leg trousers (not combat or skinny)
- Grey shorts (not combat)
- Grey A- line or box pleat skirt
- Grey pinafore dress
- Sky blue and white gingham dress
- Grey socks (not trainer socks)
- White socks (pupils can only wear white socks with summer uniform)
- Grey tights
- Black sensible school shoes (not boots, ballerina style, trainer style, heels, pumps or canvas shoes)
- Logoed book bag
Compulsory Items for Junior Children (year groups 3-6)
- White collared shirt (long or short sleeved)
- School tie
Compulsory Items for Infant children (year groups Rec-2)
White logoed polo shirt or a white collared shirt (long or short sleeved) and school tie
PE Kit – must be in a separate drawstring bag (for all year groups)
- Plain white t-shirt
- Black shorts
- Black joggers – optional (no leggings)
- Trainers or plimsolls (not needed at start of Reception year)
Uniform is not compulsory for children attending the preschool, however we recognise that for parents it is often simpler to adopt uniform items and the very nature of a preschool learning environment means that the children do get messy and parents are free to use any of the items from the list above.
- Jewellery (studs are acceptable for pierced ears) should not be worn.
- Extremes of hair style are discouraged.
- Please ensure that all items of school clothing etc. are clearly labelled.
New uniform and school items which carry the school logo can be purchased from:
- Schoolwear and More, Wine Street, Yeovil BA20 1PW
Our full uniform policy can be viewed here: School-Uniform-Policy-August-2018