Welcome to Class 6
In order to support your child’s learning at home please use the links and suggested activities below.
Miss Walker – Class Teacher
Yr 3-4 Week 1 – Mon 30th March – Timetable
Websites to support Home Learning
- Home Learning – Year 3 / Home Learning – Year 4– White Rose Maths Team has prepared a series of five maths lessons for each year group. Every lesson comes with a short video showing you clearly and simply how to help your child to complete the activity successfully.
- TT Rockstars – Our children have their own logins.
- Sumdog – Motivate your child to work on mathematics, spelling and grammar with our platform which is proven to accelerate growth, offering personalized practice for ages 5-14.
- Literary Shed – Free Resources
- Books and Teaching Sequences – The Power of Pictures teaching sequences illustrate how to read picturebooks in the classroom.
- Oxford Owl – Educational resources and free eBooks to support children’s learning at home. Registration is free.
- Get Epic – Read stories online
- The Book Trust – Trusted suggestions of good books children could be reading while at home.
- Audible Stories – Stream an incredible collection of stories.
- Twinkl – Parents and Carers in the UK can get access to Twinkle by visiting www.twinkl.co.uk/offer and entering the code CVDTWINKLHELPS alongside an email and password
- Scratch programming – Create games, stories and animations!
- Additional Home Learning Websites and Resources